Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Life Aping Imagination

     Many of you Know that I work in A bar, witch doesn't leave for a great studying situation. Although it is a difficulty, you will often see me between two walls supporting both with the magnitude and full strength of my will. Occasionally peeking over my bibles tattooed arbor, scanning what is only a three stride hall to carcinogenic stairway entry/escape.  

     Three giggling song birds Landed in limbo, all an amazement of mystery, framed by a  doors borders. unable to form cohesive language I began rambling to see their proof of existence for possible admittance. Each spying my wonderment and distraction to the cutting/grinding stone in which minds become sharpened.
    
      The first came running before me, bringing the essence of Geraniums and flowers that to my nose had gone unsmelled before, touching surroundings. It stood me up, checking me as I checked the verification of her rings.
     
      The second came running just as spritely as the first. Her magnificant plumage, swimming on her as though she was cut out of a sun lit sky. An array of hues Abashing me with sprinkled glitterings. 

     The last Smiled with a puckish smirk, wich turned into an impish grin. She bounded towards, swerving as if to consume me. I raised card twice, stunned by the evidence. she took a deep breath, a smile slid across her teeth. She whispered sweetly desired sublime. Undoing my being.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment